This dress is made from a lovely medium weight woven cotton in pink and red gingham pattern. This fabric is sourced from a small haberdashery in the UK that sells deadstock, vintage and end of the roll fabrics. Zip at centre back for fastening. Dress is unlined, finished with facing.
No stretch to the fabric. The fabric is a medium weight and is quite rigid, helping it to hold its shape nicely.
De'Ville Dress: The De'Ville Dress was designed to be a staple piece in your wardrobe you can wear all year round, time and time again. The effortless and flattering shape compliments every look. Layer this piece up or down to work with the seasons. Its that trusty dress you know you can pull out and feel good in for any occasion.
- Designed by Jemelia, founder of House De'Ville
- Hand made in Margate, England UK
- Made from dead stock, vintage and found fabrics making them unique and 100% sustainable
- Model UK size Chest 36C, Waist 30" Height 5'8". Model wears size UK 12 in photos fits slightly loose.
- De'Ville Dress features a square neckline. Fitted waist. Mini length - slightly longer than the classic mini length. Generous hem you can let down to lengthen if you wish.
Made to order:
Please select made to order from the drop down and add to your cart. Once check out has been complete you will receive an email within 24 hours from House De'Ville to discuss what measurements you require. Please refer to size chat below for measurements. If you wish for different measurements to the size chart we are able to 'customise' your measurements for an additional fee of £10.00 which can be paid and discussed via email. The length of the dress can be altered by 2inches up or down free of charge. Please allow up to 3 weeks for made to order.
Availability: Limited available for made to order in any size between UK6-22. This fabric is end of the roll. Once it's gone, it's gone!
|NAPE TO HEM INCH||34"||34.8"||35"||35.8"||36.6"||38.5"||39"||40"||41"|
If you require any quideance on your sizing please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a DM to instagram @housedeville